Megan,
You are such a smart, sweet, helpful girl! You love playing Barbies and Princesses and school. You are kind to your brother, even when you wish he would leave you alone. You love playing with your friends. I don't know where you get such a social streak, but you thrive on parties and play dates and spending time with friends. You love clothes and fashion and accessories. You love art of all kind - painting and ceramics and all kinds of crafts. You are doing so well in school. You are a great speller (you get that from your dad!) and you are so good at math (you get that from your dad too!). You are reading so well. I met with your teacher last week and she said that you are doing wonderfully.
I love you and I'm glad you are mine!
Love Mom
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment