Thursday, May 31, 2012

Shhhh - Don't tell mom that I've hijacked her blog!

I feel like I haven't been getting enough exposure here on mom's blog, so I've hijacked this post to show you a bunch of random pictures from this spring. Everyone needs a daily dose of cuteness, and here is yours.

Aren't I about the cutest thing ever?

 I love waiting for the kids to come home from school by this window. And I love playing with my sister.

And I love playing with my brother too. He's a little crazy, but I like him.

This is the first time my mommy put my hair in two pigtails. Aren't I adorable? She should do my hair more often.

I love my baby doll. I love to hug her and rock her and share my paci with her and bang her on the tile floor and stand on her. I love her.

I love the splash pad. Even when mom doesn't plan on me getting wet. I love to crawl through the water. And then to crawl over and hug her so she can share in the water.

I love trying new foods. Even things that you wouldn't expect almost-one-year-olds to like. Like lemons.

And sour cream.

According to my mom's Facebook wall, I started taking two or three steps at a time in mid March, but they finally got around to documenting my amazing prowess in mid April.

No comments:

Post a Comment