During the games, Megan, Kate, and I did a lot of cheering. We also did a lot of hanging out and goofing off. It was a fun, relaxing (although a little hot) way to spend our time.
Friday, June 1, 2012
Jared LOVES T-Ball
Jared played T-Ball this spring. He LOVED it. And best of all, Travis got to coach the team. It was a lot of fun and Jared learned a lot.
During the games, Megan, Kate, and I did a lot of cheering. We also did a lot of hanging out and goofing off. It was a fun, relaxing (although a little hot) way to spend our time.
During the games, Megan, Kate, and I did a lot of cheering. We also did a lot of hanging out and goofing off. It was a fun, relaxing (although a little hot) way to spend our time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment