2. He gives great foot rubs. Ahhhh!
3. He kills spiders (and cockroaches), opens jars, and calls people on the phone for me. I am grateful for the bug disposal, but more grateful for the phone calls. I HATE calling people on the phone (not like my sisters or friends, but like the insurance or the bank. Those kinds of people).
4. He supports me in whatever crazy thing I am doing. Voice lessons, conducting choirs, teaching scrapbooking classes, he's behind me 100%. These days, he reads all of my classes, edits them for grammar and spelling. All of my students should be grateful to him as well...my classes wouldn't be half as legible without him. :D
5. He works so hard, allowing me to be home with the kids. And he never makes me feel like I'm not contributing as much as he is. I love that!
6. He balances me. In some ways, we are very different. I am an artist. He is an accountant. He is very analytical. I am not. We work together, without competing.
7. He gets my humor. Not everybody does. I am so lucky that he thinks I'm funny.
8. He admits when he's wrong (which isn't often) and apologizes. It takes a lot of strength to do that.
9. He is a GREAT dad. The kids adore him. They look forward to talking to him every night when he's out of town. They love to play with him, snuggle with him, read with him, cook with him. He is so good with them.
10. He tells me I'm beautiful. And that he loves me. I need to hear those things over and over. I don't think you can hear them too often.
11. (I couldn't seem to stop at 10) He loves the Lord and the gospel.

I'm a lucky girl. I know it. Life is good.


No comments:
Post a Comment