Here are 10 Funny Things Jared has said recently, in no particular order:
1. A few days ago, we watched my friend's 10 month old baby. She was adorable, but she kept us busy. She got into all kinds of things and made several messes. The next day, Jared and I had a rather interesting conversation.
Jared: Mama, babies are busy. And messy.
Anna: Yes, that's true.
Jared: Babies keep you busy.
Anna: Yep.
Jared: Jesus and Heavenly Father must be really busy.
Anna: Why?
Jared: Cuz all the babies are in heaven with Them until they are in the mama's tummys.
2. Bedtime prayer the other night:
Jared: Please bless sissy to go to bed for mommy. And please bless mommy that she can be patient and not yell. And please bless me to be quiet.
3. Jared: Mommy, I am half of a knock-knock joke.
4. Prayer over his lunch:
Jared: Bless the food that it can be yummy and not yucky cuz mama made it.
5. Jared: I. Am. A. Lunch. Eating. Robot. I. Will. Eat. All. My. Food. I. Will. Eat. All. Yours. Food. I. Will. Eat.... All....... Daddy's....... (he dropped his head to his chest and stopped moving)
Anna: What happened?
Jared (whispering): I runned out of batteries.
6. If given any choice, this is what Jared wants for lunch and dinner (and occasionally breakfast) every single day.
Jared: I want turkey cheese sandwich with one bread on the bottom, two turkeys in the middle, and three cheeses on top. With no more bread.
7. Jared: Mimi is in time out. (Mimi is his imaginary friend)
Anna: Why?
Jared: I want turkey cheese sandwich with one bread on the bottom, two turkeys in the middle, and three cheeses on top. With no more bread.
7. Jared: Mimi is in time out. (Mimi is his imaginary friend)
Anna: Why?
Jared: She being naughty.
Anna: What happened?
Jared: She colored on the walls.
Anna: WHAT!!! Where?
Jared: Here it is (pointing to a blank portion of walls). Mimi colors invisible.
Anna: Whew.
8. Jared's "fortune" (from a fortune cookie after playing with some puppies at the Tuscon Mall).
Jared: It says I will come back to the mall someday to pet one of those puppies and take one home to ours house. We will keep it and take care of it and tell them that we will take care of it too.
Anna (thinks to herself): Sorry buddy, your fortune is going to take a long, long, loooong time before it ever comes true...
9. (Said while wearing a Superman cape backwards - I wish I had gotten a picture!).
Jared: I. Am. The. Kitchen. Cooker. Robot. I. Will. Cook. All Yours. Food.
10. Jared has been singing constantly. It makes me laugh to listen to his version of songs, and when he sings in his falsetto voice (I couldn't get him to do it on the recording. Maybe next time!)
Anna: What happened?
Jared: She colored on the walls.
Anna: WHAT!!! Where?
Jared: Here it is (pointing to a blank portion of walls). Mimi colors invisible.
Anna: Whew.
8. Jared's "fortune" (from a fortune cookie after playing with some puppies at the Tuscon Mall).
Jared: It says I will come back to the mall someday to pet one of those puppies and take one home to ours house. We will keep it and take care of it and tell them that we will take care of it too.
Anna (thinks to herself): Sorry buddy, your fortune is going to take a long, long, loooong time before it ever comes true...
9. (Said while wearing a Superman cape backwards - I wish I had gotten a picture!).
Jared: I. Am. The. Kitchen. Cooker. Robot. I. Will. Cook. All Yours. Food.
10. Jared has been singing constantly. It makes me laugh to listen to his version of songs, and when he sings in his falsetto voice (I couldn't get him to do it on the recording. Maybe next time!)

3, 5 & 7 made me laugh my butt off. I LOVE the cute stuff kids say!
ReplyDelete