Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Grateful Tuesday: September 6, 2011

Goodness this week has gone fast. My in-laws came last Wednesday and uncle Phil came on Friday. They will all be going home tomorrow. My sister and her family came for the weekend. We have done so much in the past week, it will take me a month to recover! I feel like I am buried in blessings and gratitude.

This week I am grateful for:
  1. Megan getting baptized on Saturday. The day was perfect.
  2. Kate was blessed on Sunday. Again, the day was perfect.
  3. Being surrounded by family. I am so grateful for my wonderful family - the one I was born into, the one I married into, and the one I live with now.
  4. Friends who are like family. 
  5.  Travis. He works so hard to take care of all of us and I can't imagine life without him. And although he works hard, he still takes time off to have fun with us.
  6. Chocolate cake for breakfast. 
  7. My digital camera - it's so nice to be able to take as many pictures as I want, and then to email them to whomever/share them on facebook/post them here on the blog. Be looking for lots of pictures in the near future.
  8. A baby who decided to start sleeping through the night again.
  9. My wonderful in-laws, who are the best example of generosity I can imagine.
  10. A clean kitchen and empty laundry baskets (thanks Suzanne!).
And now, I am going to take my grateful little self and go to bed. I'm grateful for my down comforter and cotton sheets and soft, snuggly pillow. Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment