Friday, September 30, 2011

Haircut Woes

So, I got my hair cut today. And, while its okay (definitely better than it was), I am not in love. I really hate going in to get a haircut because apparently I can't communicate what I want. Or maybe my hair can't do what I want. If so, couldn't someone just tell me? Please? See, I have very very thick, straight hair. And I think that most haircuts are designed to make thin hair look thicker. When you already have thick hair, it just looks poofy. No texture. No shape. No edgyness. No fun. Not memorable. Just poof.
Any suggestions? Do I just give up, grow it out, and wear a ponytail? (I think I may have used that solution a time or two in the past...Does that seem vaguely familiar to anyone else?)

1 comment:

  1. I have the same hair type. Straight and VERY thick. layers do help, but only if you get someone you knows how to properly thin your hair.

    ReplyDelete