Someone should really tell my mom to change her password to keep me from periodically hijacking her blog....Or maybe having me write my own posts is part of her plan....Hmmmm.....
Well, either way, I'm in control now and I'm gonna post a bunch of random pictures from summer to remind you all how amazingly adorable I am. Ready? Okay - here we go!
This summer I really hit my climbing stride. I discovered that I am a lot quicker than mom, and that I can get access to just about anything if I am willing to climb. You will routinely find me on top of the kitchen table,
Standing on top of my rocking horse (should I worry that instead of getting me down, my mom went to get her camera?),
and I even discovered that hiding on the bottom of my little table is a built in ladder. It's awesome just how much more access I have to all the cool stuff now!
My favorite game is peek-a-boo. I love to pull my blanket over my face and then pull it off when someone asks "Where is Kate?" (As a side note, you'd think that as much as we play this game, they would have a a non-blurry picture! What a bunch of slackers!)
I don't remember what adorable thing I was demonstrating here, but it doesn't really matter. Because I am adorable. And that's all that's important.
I finally got to experience my first popcicle this summer. It was wonderful - cold and wet and sweet and sticky. They have been holding out on me all this time! (And yes, I may have thrown an all-out temper tantrum when I finished it and they took the wrapper away. But it was an adorable temper tantrum. Trust me.)
I still love food. Pretty much any food (except fruit snacks and jello. Those are just GROSS!). I was so cute at the restaurant, the nice waiter-person brought me my own bowl full of lemon wedges. Yummy!
Okay, I take it back. I don't like everything. I discovered that the inside of the banana tastes a lot better than the peel. (Again, I am wondering why my mom took pictures instead of taking the peel away.....Should I be worried?)
Okay, I guess I'll stop now. Don't want to overload you with cuteness. And I think mom just noticed that I am using her computer instead of napping. Until next time!
~Kate
Sunday, July 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment