Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Our Trip to Utah, part 1 (Brigham City)

The kids and I spent almost a month in Utah this summer. We had such a great time seeing family!

We love our cousins! Spending time with them was definitely a highlight of the trip. It was fun to get to go to brunch at Great Grandma and Grandpa Greenland's home and see them all!

 We visited my dad and Judy in Brigham City and got to see the (then) unfinished Brigham City Temple and go on a tour of the Brigham City Tabernacle! I have been in the Tabernacle many times, but touring it with my dad and sisters and their families was a really neat experience. I learned lots of new things - like the time my dad spoke there when he was 8 years old during Stake Conference. And that that's where he proposed to my mom. Sometimes its fun to play tourist in familiar places. You never know what you'll learn!

We had a lot of fun staying up late, playing games with dad and Judy (although a few times we got so loud I thought we'd wake up Kate - I kept having to tell grandma and grandpa to shhhh! They were as noisy as the older kids!)

Kate discovered sprinklers while at their house. She had a wonderful time crawling through them, getting completely soaked in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment