Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm really not THAT conceited. It's not ALL about me.

It was really hard to write a class called "Who I Am - Right Now" because it required me to stop and think about who I am. I had to take pictures of myself. I had to write about myself. But, I'm so glad I did! And I'm so grateful that the first time I offered it, it was so popular! I'm excited to have gotten it on the schedule again so soon.

One of my favorite quotes:
"The more you praise and celebrate your life, 
the more in life there is to celebrate." 
~Oprah Winfrey

I truly believe that this is true. So excited for this class! It's so inspiring to spend a month helping wonderful women celebrate their lives!

This class isn't technique based or program based. You don't have to be a fantastic scrapbooker to sign up for this one. Click for the details: Online Classes at Scrap Girls: Who I Am - Right Now

No comments:

Post a Comment