"Slotted spoons don't hold much soup."
~Jack's Mother, Into the Woods
~Jack's Mother, Into the Woods
Sometimes I feel like a slotted spoon. Things keep slipping by me, things I should be doing, things I should be remembering. Sometimes I feel like I'm letting everyone down. Like I should have things more together. It is midnight. I've been working since early this morning and I'm tired. And yet, the dishes aren't done.
You know it's time to stop working when you keep trying to erase the same pixel over and over again, only to realize it's not really a stray pixel, your monitor is just dirty.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again
and expecting different results.
~Albert Einstein
and expecting different results.
~Albert Einstein
Does that make me an insane slotted spoon?

I don't think it makes you an insane slotted spoon...it makes you normal...it makes you a mom...it makes you just like me! I guess if we are insane, at least we have good company. Love ya!
ReplyDelete