The first day of Spring Break just happened to be Pi Day (March 13, better known as 4.13). We had a great time celebrating with the Thomas's. Jen made a fabulously yummy chicken potpie, and I bought an apple pie. Travis wanted to make a square pie (why square? because π R squared. Hahahaha! I'm so funny, I know!) but didn't have time.
After dinner, for FHE, we experimented with circles. We measured the circumference and diameter of different round objects with yarn, and then figured out who was able to get closest to pi.
Monday also brought my new laptop (I didn't expect it until Wednesday, so that was a GREAT surprise) so I didn't get much else done. We started deep cleaning Megan's bedroom. We were going to plant flowers but we got a Texas sized rainstorm, so we postponed that until later in the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment