On Tuesday, we did some more spring cleaning, and went to Ritters with Jen and her boys. For dinner, Travis made breakfast for himself, Jared, and I, while Megan went to a semi-sleepover at her friend's house.
What is a semi-sleepover, you ask? The girls all showed up at 6 pm in their jammies for dinner, games, crafts, manicures and pedicures, and face painting. And they all went home at about 10 pm. How great is that? I think that's a sleepover-ish evening that I could handle. Megan had a fantastic time.
While Megan was at her party, Travis, Jared, and I went and got haircuts. I wasn't planning to get mine cut, but I'm really pleased with how it turned out. It was time for a change.
After haircuts, we went back to Ritters. Travis was sad that he had missed out earlier, and you can never have too much of a good thing, right? Jared had his first sundae - chocolate ice cream, with banana slices, whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry.
Monday, March 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment