Friday, September 2, 2011

Megan is getting Baptized!


How did the time go so fast? I swear, just a day ago, she was a baby, and now she's almost 8 years old! (In the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, children who are raised in the church get baptized when they are 8 years old.) It works out that she'll be baptized on her actual birthday. I am so proud of her. It's important that she understand the covenants and commitments that she is making, and we have worked hard to help her learn what she needs to know.



For those who are local, you are all welcome to join us.
Saturday, September 3, 4:00 pm
Bear Creek Building (Highway 6 and Cairnway)


1 comment:

  1. She looks gorgeous! Where were the pictures taken. Please know I WANT to be at the baptism and feel bad I won't be there. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete