Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Word for 2012 - Present

I picked my word for 2012.

PRESENT

I've never picked a word before, so I'm a little nervous. But I'm excited at the same time. This is something I've been thinking about a LOT and I am excited to make it a focus in 2012. 

(If you aren't familiar with One Little Word, basically you choose a word that you want to focus on for a year. You look for it all around you. You try to incorporate it in you writing and your reading and your art. You BECOME that word.)

Definitions:
existing or in progress right now
being in view or at hand 
existing in something mentioned or under consideration 
attentive, mindful, observant,
something given to someone without expectation of a return
to bring before the public in performance or exhibition
to make (one person) known (to another) socially

Synonyms and related words:
current
extant
immediate
instant
ongoing
present-day
here and now
moment
now
today
comp
bestowal
donation
carry
give
mount
offer
stage
focus

No comments:

Post a Comment