My father-in-law (who lives in Toucan) called this afternoon, asking what our plans were for dinner. Surprised, I said that we really didn't have any plans (I was planning to make cornbread from a box and pick up some chili from Wendy's. Cuz I'm an awesome cook like that. :D). He said that he was here in Houston for some meetings. He hadn't told us because he wasn't sure if he would even have time to see us, but his dinner hour was free and would we like to meet at a restaurant. Megan and Jared were bouncing in their seats the whole way to dinner, they were so excited. And Kate's face lit up when she saw him at the restaurant. It was a lot of fun to see him and a very pleasant surprise.
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment