I was looking at the number of posts I have tagged with different topics here on the old blog. The kids each have a bunch, swimming had a pretty high number, my new years resolutions were pretty pathetic (I think I gave up in April). But then, I saw something that made my heart stop for a minute. Literally. Okay, so maybe not literally. But pretty close.
I only have one post tagged "Chocolate". One post. One measly little post. If you are friends with me on Facebook, friends with me in real life, heck, if you've even just met me, you KNOW that there is something wrong with this picture. Seriously wrong.
Expect a lot more posts on this most important of topics. Coming your way soon. Get in on the conversation! Lets fix this problem!
(In interest of full disclosure, this post brings the chocolate tag count up to 2)
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment