- School! Schoolschoolschoolschoolschool! School! School started yesterday. And I'm just slightly excited. Just a little.
- Google Video Chat. I hadn't used this much before, but I LOVE it. It's so nice to be able to SEE Travis when I talk to him. It's so nice for the kids to be able to see him. And it's FREE!
- My sweet, handsome husband. Even from across the world, he is taking care of us, doing what he can to make things easier for me.
- Kind, thoughtful, wonderful friends here in Texas. Having Travis traveling has been so much easier because of you. Thank you all for inviting us to dinner, to activities, for bringing me Ritters, for watching my kids, for just thinking about us.
- Kind, thoughtful, wonderful friends and family living far away who have done everything they can to make the school year great. Phone calls, emails, and packages. We love you!
- Lego Star Wars and computer games and kid shows on TV. I've been a bad mom and let my kids have waaaaay too much screen time, probably triple what they usually get, but it is soooo hot here right now, and I can't seem to keep up with the kids and the house and the baby, so games to the rescue. Good thing school just started!
- An easy-going baby girl. She really only gets fussy when she's hungry. The rest of the time, she is content to sit back and watch the rest of us be crazy.
- A bag of Dove dark chocolate in my fridge. :D
- Sleep
- Pandora. Nothing makes time go by quicker than good music.
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Grateful Tuesday: August 23, 2011
I have so much to be grateful for!
Labels:
Grateful Tuesdays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment