Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What we've been up to

We haven't done anything super exciting or outrageous this summer, but sometimes the simple things bring the most joy.

On Friday, we went to lunch at Pappas Burgers with Travis.

We've gone swimming. A Lot. Just cuz, for play group, for swim lessons. We are all getting water logged. We've all got raisin toes. Swimming completely wears Kate out.

We've played with friends at their houses and our house and at the pool and at the park. We love our friends.

I taught my first class at Scrap Girls, after taking most of the summer off. It was great to get back to doing what I love. (and I am LOVING the new class format. It's wonderful!)
Supplies listed HERE

Travis and I had a movie date and watched the Princess Bride. It's been a long time since we snuggled up together to watch an old favorite. Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles...

I don't think life gets any better than this.

1 comment: